Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thankyou Thea & Sami!

Because I happened to be Thea & Sami's 100th follower, I was lucky enough to be spoilt by Thea. Look what I received in the mail today...


A pink and green piece of fabric from the 'Pets and Bones' range (along with a suggestion from Thea that my bubs might enjoy this brightness!), and one of her 'Loads of Fishes' tea towels (which will never be going near my kitchen). These fabrics are just beautiful. How lucky am I!

I am making a deal with myself that I will not look at this amazing fabric and tell myself that it's "too good to use" (but maybe it is... !!!). I have to trust myself and make something to do it justice. But what? Stay tuned.....

3 comments:

Bee said...

Congratulations!

Sandrine said...

That was quick to arrive...can't wait to see your creations now;)

Michelle said...

oh you scored a great prize...
love the fabric...